What’s in Your Marketing Toolbox?
You are half-way through the Four Step Marketing Process. You’ve defined your Unique Selling Point and determined your Platforms & Offers, now it time for Step Three – The Marketing Arsenal. You’ll select the tools you want to use to drive traffic to your free offers.
So, what marketing tools are available? Too many to list, but here is a sampling:
Online Marketing Tools
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Text Message Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Blogging (Your own, Guest)
- Online Ads (Google, Facebook,Classified)
- Online Review Sites (Google My Business, Yelp, Angie’s List, etc..)
- Online Stores (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Your Own, etc..)
- And more…
Offline Marketing Tools
- Direct Mail
- Give your product/service away for free
- Print Advertising (billboards, magazine, newspapers, etc..)
- Printed Marketing Materials (business cards, flyers, infographics)
- Radio / TV / Infomercials
- And more…
There is no limit to the amount of tools you can select for your Marketing Arsenal – Internet Marketing, Mobile Marketing, and Traditional Marketing. Once a prospect arrives (online or offline) capture their contact information so you can follow up with them and increase your sales.
Ready For A Free Consultation
Want to know more about the tools? Contact us Today at 855-637-2996 or select a time on our calendar and schedule your free 30 minute conference call.
Not ready for a consultation? You can still learn even more about Four Step Marketing process by requesting our free ebook Strategies to Increase Revenue.
Regardless of how large or small your marketing budget is, Myakka Marketing Solutions can help you succeed. Don’t put off increasing your revenue. Call for your free 30 minute consultation now.
There’s just one more step to the Four Step Marketing Process. Click to learn about Step Four — Marketing Automation.