Good website design is a necessity in today’s business world. Why? Because You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression. People around the world are using their smartphone, tablets, laptops, desktops to search the internet every day. Google reports that they process 2.3 million searches a second. Don’t miss out.
The design is critical because your website has many purposes, here’s a few:
- serves as your online brochure
- gives you credibility as a “real” business
- makes your company available 24/7
- allows for customer communication and education
- opens your business beyond the local geographic area
Believe it or not, many prospective customers will not do business with you if you don’t have a website because they worry that you may not be a legitimate business.
Even if you have a website for your business, you could potentially have a problem attracting prospects and customers if the website design is poor or it doesn’t function well.
Designing The Perfect Website
The goal of good website design is to convert your visitors (prospects) into customers. It’s easy to lose sight of the goal and get caught up in the artwork and visuals.
Myakka Marketing Solutions takes four steps into consideration when creating a website for you
- Goal:The visitor must be able to figure out what you do in seconds. What is the goal of the website? Are you offering a free trial? Are you looking for quick sales? Are you offering a demo? Do you want to attract leads? Whatever the goal, it should be clear immediately upon visiting your website. For example, if your goal is capturing leads, you need to have your free offer and opt in form front and center as soon as people visit your website. In summary, your website should have a “call- to- action”
- Design:Your website design should resonate with your target audience. For example, if you’re marketing to high school students, you’re going to need a totally different design and content than if you’re marketing to senior citizens. Always match the design to your target audience. We also make sure your website is responsive — in other words it looks good on any device (desktop, laptops, tablets, smartphones).
- Contact:Be easy to get in touch with. If your visitors don’t see how to contact you, you lose credibility and you’ll have a hard time making sales. Include your contact information on every page even if you only include it at the very bottom. Add your social media links, include a link to your podcast or YouTube videos and add a contact form so prospects and customers can contact you right from your website. The more open you seem to interaction with prospects and customers, the more prospects and customers you’ll obtain.
- Tracking:You must build tracking and analytics into your website code or you’ll end up leaving a whole lot of money on the table at the end of the day. With tracking you can learn important things: 1) The exact time during the checkout process people changed their minds about making a purchase; 2) How long people stay on your website and 3) The most popular website pages people visit. These are all important to the success of your website.
Are You Ready For A New Website Design?
Whether you’re a business starting from scratch and you don’t have a website, or you’re an existing business with a website that could look and function more effectively, Myakka Marketing Solutions will create a winning website for your business.
Contact us anytime for a free no obligation 30 minute website design consultation. A website in today’s business world is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity. Myakka Marketing Solutions makes getting outstanding website design incredibly easy.